Monday, April 4, 2011

Logo Design



My Logo concept. ::
Product Name:: 'Zombi-way'
Slogan:: "When the Apocolypse comes, will you be ready?!"
Because no one wants to be stuck in the middle of the Zombie Armageddon with no anti-zombie spray!
So protect you delicious flesh, and buy 'Zombi-way' today!

Made on PAINT, and Paint.Net.

{Personal Critique} ::

A) What did I attempt to create and communicate? :
I tried to create a nifty logo for an anti-zombie spray. As for communication, I guess i was trying to communicate that zombies are dangerous, and you need this product to get rid of/save yourself from them.

B) What difficulties did I encounter? :
One major difficulty I encountered was drawing the actual picture on PAINT, my hand isn't the steadiest, especially when it comes to drawing with a mouse.

C) What do I like about the project? :
I really enjoyed coming up with the concept, because zombies are seriously amazing, and I like how the finished product turned out, for the most part anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment